As Graphic Designer, you will be working with our marketing team to create amazing brand materials sales-converting content. Other than expert design skills, our ideal Graphic Designer has to have a deep understanding of the visual identity, vision, and target audience of HYDRAGUN, so as to adapt, adopt or recreate our brand elements into varying visual forms for our audiences to consume. You are required to have a good understanding of the forms of graphics that are effective on different platforms (e.g Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Tiktok, website) and for different purposes (e.g convert viewers to click on our different call-to-actions).
We want a team player who has the ability to understand the objectives of each marketing material as we believe that great design is aesthetics with a purpose.
- Adapt HYDRAGUN’s brand elements into visual materials* for our physical and online touch-points such as product booklets, product packaging, social media posts, email graphics, website content, look books, etc
- Conceptualize and develop creative digital graphics to support our marketing objectives
- Fine-tune and finish your artwork with maximum precision, paying rigorous attention toward details and final copy
- Ensure that our asset archival is organized and well-maintained on online storage
- Have constant development of skillsets to be in trend with the latest graphic designs software
- Assisting the team in identifying new digital trends
*The forms of visual materials include but are not limited to: images, gifs, videos, animation
Required skills and experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- A highly developed eye for typography and layout, with a natural finesse for colors and composition
- Judgement, critical thinking and creative problem solving abilities
- Strong passion in understanding global d2c design trends
- Up-to-date awareness of innovative software and tools
- Strong communication skills to convey ideas to the team
- A self-starter and proactive attitude
- Ability to display responsiveness and flexibility under critical pressure
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in Visual Communication, Multimedia Arts, or equivalent work experience is required
- Graduate from a reputable College or University, with honors/distinction is highly preferred
Good to have
- Knowledge of UIUX and motion graphics
- Excellent knowledge of preparing artwork for print
Our goal is to raise the overall talent density of our team. We're looking for team players who can work autonomously, without the need for continuous oversight, to plan and execute what is necessary to get us results.
Think you have what it takes? Submit your application and let’s chat!