We’re looking for a sharp, energetic, engaging and well-spoken dealmaker who can identify and secure business development opportunities and other partnerships for the brand.
You’ll work on high-value deals with clients and partners in Singapore, as well as from all over the world. As part of a dynamic, forward-thinking team, you’ll operate with a level of autonomy and freedom commensurate with your performance and dedication. You’ll also gain valuable knowledge and experience at the intersection of two thriving and rapidly expanding industries: global e-commerce, and health and fitness.
In this role, you’ll work to identify, evaluate, and secure business opportunities for the brand. This includes:
- Coordinating and fine-tuning HYDRAGUN’s business generation activities, including creating customised targeted sales strategies for key markets and clients;
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans;
- Building business relationships with current and prospective clients;
- Creating and maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc) of current and prospective client information;
- Building and demonstrating expertise in the product, category, and industry;
- Creating informative presentations and presenting and delivering them to prospective clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences;
- Cold-calling potential clients;
- Working to retain and grow existing client accounts;
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs);
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a B2B sales role;
- Industry experience in e-commerce, health and fitness, and/or consumer technology preferred;
- Experience in international markets is strongly preferred.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field preferred
- Graduate from a reputable College or University, with honors/distinction is highly preferred
Our goal is to raise the overall talent density of our team. We are not just looking to plainly fill a role. The expectation is that you will have the freedom and autonomy to plan and execute on what is necessary to get us results. And that you can do so without the need for someone to oversee your work.
Think you have what it takes, submit your application and let’s chat.